Saturday, April 03, 2010

I forgot to mention, yesterday, that Tom and I had gone to see "How To Train Your Dragon." Terrific film, much better than I had expected. I had expected it to be merely cute. A friend, who happens to be an experienced TV/film writer, pointed out that the characters were one-dimensional, with which I cannot disagree. Still, I enjoyed the movie immensely. I'm a sucker for visual effects, and the visual effects in this movie were superb. The dragons were treated as real animals, and the flying scenes were even better than in "Avatar." I loved every second.

It may rain tomorrow. In my childhood, I remember that it usually rained on Easter, late in the day, after church and egg hunts were out of the way. I'd like it, if it were to rain late on Easter, again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home