Sunday, March 14, 2010

We had a busy day. We went to the Farmers' Market in the morning, and Disneyland in the afternoon, so I didn't get to any knitting until evening. Counting up rows at the end of the day, I still have two full days' work ahead of me, not counting weaving in ends (all those stripes!) and blocking. I packed the blanket to take with me, to knit on after work in San Simeon.

We blundered upon a new show at D-land, "Princess Tiana's Mardi Gras Celebration." It's very entertaining; the young woman who plays Tiana is very pretty, and has a wonderful voice. Tom is predicting a big career in her future.

The cat is bereft at losing the blanket as a comfy bed in the living room. I may have to knit her one of her own. She enjoys my hand knits more than anyone else does.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goodness, I can't imagine Disneyland being a stop on the way home. Is it as much fun when you live nearby?

Yes, kitties are such wonderful creatures to knit for. Although my kitty likes to eat the knits-in-progress, which isn't entirely helpful.

Cheers!
Daisy

6:20 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

Yes. In fact, it's better when you live near D-land, have an annual pass, and can go any time you like. While it can be a death march to try to see everything in one day, we can drop in for a few hours, take in one or two rides, do a little shopping and some people watching, and not wear ourselves out.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home