Saturday, March 13, 2010

I'm feeling much better today. I still took it easy, and worked on the blanket. I have two full days of work left to do on it, but it's going to be sometime between one and three weeks from now before I have two full days free to devote to knitting. If I take it to San Simeon with me, I might be able to finish it there, and I'd have it to sleep under while on the road. The idea of sleeping under a blanket while it's still on the needles amuses me.

I don't like the idea of getting up in the dark to water the yard Monday before leaving for San Simeon, which daylight saving will have me doing. I would have thought that being retired means never having to get up before dawn-- not to work, anyway.

I have to say, one of the delightful things about Astoria in the winter is that I can enjoy rosy-fingered dawn from my living room window at 8 am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home