Sunday, December 13, 2009

The sock yarn ultimately needed three bins (33L each), one over-stuffed, not including the box of partial skeins, leftover from completed projects.

I've been doing that closet for three days now, as if my life depended on it. I've been doing 4-5 loads of laundry each day. Every surface in the downstairs and master bedroom are festooned with sweaters and delicates that shouldn't dried by machine. It is my hope that, when I'm done, I'll be able to find all my clothes at will, and that they'll all have homes to live in-- drawers, hangers, or shelves. I hope not to have stacks of clothing on random surfaces, in which I can't find the things I want.

Tom and I saw "The Princess and the Frog" this morning. We both loved it; I think it's the best non-Pixar Disney film in years. While the stylistic relationship to "Hercules" is obvious, the music was so good I was reminded of "The Jungle Book."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home