Saturday, December 12, 2009

After two weeks of unrelenting media scrutiny, Tiger Woods has announced that he's taking an "indefinite leave" from golf. Poor Barack Obama has been dealing with that level of media scrutiny for the last two, three years; I don't see him announcing an "indefinite leave" from the Presidency.

In spite of my griping yesterday, I was full of housewifely virtue. I swept off one of the shelves in the closet, washed what came up, and sorted it into keep-give-throw piles. I consolidated my sock yarn into a couple of bins by themselves, and started giving the spare blankets a wash. None of this helps decorate for Christmas, but it's a start.

I cancelled my remaining chiropractic appointments, as they haven't done me much good over the last month. I think I got all the benefit I was going to get from this technique in the first month of treatment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The whole tiger woods thing is so ridiculous, isn't it?

Good for you, you virtuous housewife! I always feel so good after getting rid of stuff I don't use.

Cheers!
Daisy

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home