Sunday, December 06, 2009

Rather than bind off the first sleeve when it got long enough, I threaded it onto waste yarn until I have the second sleeve knit to the same stage. I'll have Tom try the sweater on with both sleeves nearly complete, to make sure it fits. I'm a little stunned that I picked up the same number of stitches on both sleeves, given that we're talking about a fuzzy, almost-black yarn, and I'm working in poor light with 53-year-old eyeballs.

Tom and I went to Disneyland today. I brought a walker, so I'd have a place to sit while in line, then we only went on one ride-- one with no line. We went on all our favorite rides when we were there a few weeks ago, when I rented an electric cart. This time, since I was on foot and my back is still dicey, we mostly shopped and people-watched.

At any rate, that was the most walking I've done since the Portland Zoo in July.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home