Friday, December 11, 2009

The doc didn't graduate me. He says I'm only 30% healed, and scheduled me for four more sessions. He also blamed me for the slowness of my recovery, saying that it's because I've refused to follow his recommendations. Well, I think it's insane to tell someone with blood sugar issues to fast for 3-5 days, and I have the science on my side. Yeah, like my back would miraculously heal if I were to fast for several days, and then take his protein shakes ($50+ per can) indefinitely. As I've been saying for almost the duration of this treatment, the guy's a total quack, who happens to have one good technique at his command.

And, if I'm only 30% healed after 36 treatments, how does increasing that by approximately 10% get me all better?

Naturally, my actual *physician's* office called this morning, to reschedule my appointment. Instead of seeing him next week, I'll be seeing him just before the first of the year. Well, that does free up the day before our Mid-Winter Holiday Party, when I'll need all the time I can muster to cook and clean. And, since I'll have to continue with the chiropractor for a couple more weeks, I will have finished with the chiropractor, as I had previously planned.

I'm enjoying the Gaia Shoulder Hug. I've used up half the first ball of yarn, so I guess that means I'm 1/4 of the way through the project. I like that the pattern allows for eyelet rows at the knitter's discretion.

Onward and upward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home