Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I pulled out a couple of inches of the grey bamboo sock today. I had increased to slightly more stitches than I usually use for Tom's socks, as I was using size 2 needles instead of size 3. The extra stitches caused the colors to stack up into columns, instead of streaking and striping, so I went back to the toe and started over with my usual number of stitches. Now, I'm getting a pattern I like.

The back is beginning to feel better-- not only less pain, but more strength. I did the grocery shopping today without assistance, which makes the first time since August that I've done so.


Post a Comment

<< Home