Monday, January 24, 2011

I "Unfollowed"most of my contacts on Twitter today, as I was spending waaaay too much time on that site. Yesterday, I think I was on Twitter from 4 am to 10 pm. I did watch TV for a few hours, but checked Twitter during station breaks. That's a problem. Since I cannot simultaneously knit and tweet, I cut the Twitter. Tweeting doesn't get me new clothes.

I'm making good progress on the Pink Granite cardigan. Not including edging, I'd say I'm 3/4 done. Since there will be edging, we'll call it half.

Got a call from the lawyer's office; my papers are in and ready to be signed. I have an appointment to do so Wednesday. I hope that, after that, I'll be able to move forward on such matters as remodeling the storefront and purchasing appliances.

Tom will be home tomorrow. I miss him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home