Friday, January 14, 2011

It's not cold. If it weren't for the fine drizzle and the howling winds, it'd be t-shirt weather.

The sweater I'm working on is in stockinette, so it's getting dull. The only interest is watching the color pattern evolve. It seems to be alternating blobs of light pink with blobs of black and white stripes. Four more days or so, and I'll be half done.

Tom and I made another field trip to the local wholesale grocery store. We didn't buy anything, but, judging by looks alone, I think we'll be able to get decent pastrami. I don't like the looks of the rye bread, though. There's a good local bakery, Blue Scorcher, which makes delicious rye bread, but it's $5/loaf. I don't see much profit in making sandwiches on $5/loaf bread. It looks like I'll be making my own, after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home