Saturday, February 06, 2010

It's just as well that I hadn't fertilized the roses. As much as it has rained (2" so far) the fertilizer would have run off down the street and into the storm drains and out to sea, compromising the otters. Can't have that.

I did some decluttering yesterday-- not so you'd know it, since it I mostly worked on the rooms that are closed off. Among other things, I unearthed a raft of unread magazines, which I have been working through.

Progress continues on Tom's blue sock. I'm almost to the point where I'll turn the heel.

I rewarded myself for running errands in the rain by visiting the LYS. I picked up several skeins of Felt Me! on sale, and some Colinette sock yarn and laceweight merino at full price. I enjoy going to the yarn store, but it's a pricey proposition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home