Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I spent yesterday in San Simeon. I was entirely pain-free for four hours on my feet, but the shift is six hours long. I sat as much as I could the fifth hour, and left an hour early.

Nice day, otherwise: clear and windy, but I was dressed for it. I had the opportunity to wear the cowl I made myself at the Sock Summit. The other docent on duty was also a knitter, and admired the cowl, which is always nice.

I didn't care much for getting a speeding ticket on my way home, but it was my own dumb fault for driving too fast. My next car will have cruise control.

I didn't knit any, at all, yesterday.

Today, I'm nursing my sore back. There's a therapy session later, as well as my mid-point re-examination. I hope I don't get scolded for overdoing it yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home