Wednesday, October 07, 2009

For a few hours last night, I was able to forget my back. That's the first time that has happened in months, if not years. Victory is within sight.

I wanted to knit another quick-and-easy scarf. I have the yarn for another "My So-Called Scarf," but couldn't remember the stitch pattern. I had the pattern, lost it, obtained another copy, and left both copies in Oregon. Luckily, I was able to find it online. I love the Internet.

Yesterday, I checked the Internet for a certain brand of yarn. I had knit a pair of socks in it, and didn't remember whether it was superwash. The website said the yarn was machine washable. I washed the socks. They felted. Maybe I don't love the Internet.

There are movies I'd like to see on Turner Classics all day today, which makes it perfect knitting weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home