Thursday, October 01, 2009

Finished the breakfast sock, mostly. There are still lots of ends to weave in.

After my back therapy yesterday, the staff nutritionist offered to correct my metabolic imbalances in the space of six months, at a cost of $6,000. I declined his services. I was insulted that he thought I was the kind of woman who likes to spend her time, and her husband's money, in clinics.

For the record, most of my lab values, if they weren't within normal limits to start, were no more than 10% off, and not really needful of treatment. The only one result that was severely off was vitamin D, which I can treat with sunbathing and a $10 bottle of pills.

I'd almost think the back doc is a hustler, being associated with above-mentioned "nutritionist," except that my back feels better than it has in years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home