Saturday, October 03, 2009

The back doc apologized for my ordeal with the "nutritionist"-- I suspect he'll be told to lay off the hard sell.

The back itself is continuing to improve at the rate of two steps forward, one step back. It's slow and frustrating, but it's faster than waiting for surgery to heal, I guess.

I did very little knitting, yesterday. I cast on the second breakfast sock, and did the toe increases. Most of the day, not taken up by therapy and grocery shopping (evidence of improvement in itself-- Tom has been doing the marketing since I've been laid up), I spent catching up on magazines and catalogs.

This morning I cast on a watch cap in two shades of Noro Kureyon, one dark and one bright. The one-by-one rib eats up a frightening amount of yarn-- I hope one skein of each will be enough. If not, I know where I can buy more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home