Wednesday, May 18, 2011

This is an exciting place to live. I looked in the local paper to find out about an event this weekend, at which both senators and the governor are scheduled to appear. While looking for that, I found another story; a boat, participating in a race, was hit and de-masted by a breaching whale. No one was injured.

!!!!!

That's not something you hear about every day.

In knitting news, I finished Tom's scarf, and gave it to him. Since I can't do anything without having something in my hands, I pulled out a couple of recent projects that didn't meet my standards, and immediately started reusing the yarn from one of them. The rayon chenille that didn't really work for a mesh shawl is going to be used for a scarf. I'm not sure that rayon is the correct fiber for a scarf, since it has no warmth, but it's pretty. Maybe I can wear it in the summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home