Sunday, May 08, 2011

Today was the season opener of the Sunday Market, so we took that in. I bought some razor clams, some nice, fresh veggies, and a couple of skeins of hand-dyed yarn. Sure, it meant breaking my yarn fast, but I weighed that against supporting local artists, and decided to go for supporting local artists. It's a nice, bulky... alpaca? I forgot, but it's in mostly grey, with bright accents. It's tagged as a future scarf for Tom.

I may not make much progress on my sweater for a day or two. I'm having knee surgery in the morning, so I'm likely to be knocked out for the rest of the day (I'm notorious for being hard to rouse, post anesthesia), and seriously stoned on pain meds for a couple of days after that.

Adios, y buena suerte a todos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home