Thursday, April 21, 2011

My back was no better today, so I let Tom convince me to see a doctor. I screamed when the doc, actually a nurse practitioner, lifted my left leg. It was the knee, rather than the back, that caused me to scream, but it was enough for the doc to give me a prescription for just enough pain pills to last me until I could see my regular pain doc back in LA.

Since I hate the side effects of narcotics, I'm only taking about half the ordered dose, but it's enough to take the edge off the pain, which is all I ask.

It's quite amazing how quickly the knitting gets done, when you stop frogging for redesign, and just knit. It looks good, too. It's not as girly as I usually make for myself, but, since the last three sweaters I've made have been pink, it was time for a change.

This one is red.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home