Monday, May 16, 2011

Today, I phoned the restaurant supply house where we had shopped on the weekend. The Saturday crew had been so over-stressed that he told me he couldn't help me that day, and directed me to phone on Monday. When I did phone, I didn't ask for the man who didn't help me a few days ago, but the one who *did* a few weeks ago, when I bought the stoves and ovens.

He found me a freezer, and told me he'd look for a refrigerator and call me back. He didn't call me back. I'll call again tomorrow.

Yesterday, I finished the sweater, and started a scarf for Tom. I didn't post, because I was so over-tired I went to bed before sunset. I'm almost as tired today, but I was able to stay up late enough to see the full moon rise. It's so frequently cloudy here, that seeing the full moon is a treat for once or twice a year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home