Thursday, March 31, 2011

Today, I actually did spend most of the day knitting. Tom had recorded a couple of terrible old movies, which gave me plenty of time to sit and knit. For the record, just because a movie was made in black and white doesn't make it a classic. Sometimes, even starring Jimmy Durante can't save it.

I also had more time to knit because I've decided to take a little break from Facebook. I hardly ever got responses to my posts, which made me feel as if I were at a party where no one would talk to me. Sure, no one ever comments here, but I don't expect it. On Facebook, supposedly, several dozen of my real-life friends read my posts, or could if they wanted to, almost every day. To post that my knee was unimproved, and I might need surgery after all, and get not a single response on the order of "I hope you feel better, soon," was mighty discouraging.

In the interest of full disclosure, one friend who saw my post on Facebook didn't respond there, but via email. She's the real deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home