Saturday, October 30, 2010

After spending all day yesterday at an "entrepreneurship" seminar, telling everyone that my restaurant is a sure thing because I'm such a great cook, I came home and burned a dish so badly that the residue left in the pan after most of it boiled over burst into flame when I removed the lid. I think the pan may be ruined. C'est la guerre.

I enjoyed the Jon Stewart/Stephen Colbert rally today. There was lots of good music and comedy. The political content that all the pundits feared so much was nonexistent. My only complaint was that they dissed Keith Olbermann in the video montage at the end. As I tweeted to Keith, "I love Jon, but I love you more."

And, I'm happily knitting away on another rayon summer top. Like that's what I really need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home