Friday, October 29, 2010

Boy, have I gotten behind on my blogging!

I spent three days in San Simeon. It rained the day before, and the day after, but the weather was postcard-perfect while I was there. Tuesday I saw a flock ( at least 30) of long-billed curlews, and another (about 20) of royal terns on the beach. Wednesday I saw an otter in the kelp, and a dozen zebra in the cow pasture. Good times.

Thursday, I finished the purple/gold sock, the second, so now I have a pair. Today, I attended an all-day seminar on "entrepreneurship" (if that's even a word!), which brings us to the present.

Although the weather has turned cool, and is likely to remain cool until I move to Oregon (where it's cool all the time, except when it's cold), I want to knit another sleeveless rayon top. This time of year, a wool sweater would be more useful, doncha think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home