Wednesday, April 28, 2010

After I finished the socks yesterday, my first impulse was to immediately cast on another pair of socks. I was fingering some lovely blue and grey handdyed I bought at the Ren Faire for Tom, when I remembered some gorgeous worsted weight I bought at the Sock Summit last year. I didn't want to go upstairs at that moment to fetch it, so I worked on the Sea Lettuce Scarf for the rest of the day.

This morning, I forgot to get the worsted weight before coming downstairs, so I worked on the Sea Lettuce again for a few hours, in between chores. Having worked on it for, say, eight hours between yesterday and today, I can confidently state that I measured it, and it's three inches longer than it was before yesterday.

It's going to be a very long slog. Maybe I'll cast on something else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home