Thursday, February 03, 2011

I missed a couple of days, apparently. The days run together, when you aren't working.

I still haven't sewn on the buttons to the Pink Granite cardigan, but that hasn't kept me from wearing it in public.

Now, I'm doing a scarf in Noro's Kaiyo, in a pink/grey/black/brown combo. I wanted to do brioche stitch, but couldn't manage it.

I botched the paperwork on my incorporation, thereby adding another week or so of waiting until I can do anything useful.

On the upside, I saw the orthopedic surgeon, and he doesn't think I'll need knee surgery. He gave me a shot of cortisone and an order for physical therapy. I feel a lot better already.

Tom and I took the dogs to a nice dog park today. It was the first time in weeks that Nikki has been able to run around unfettered, as our yard isn't fenced. She had a great time.

1 Comments:

Blogger katiemetzroth said...

can you post a pic of the pink granite cardigan? I'm curious what it looks like :)
-Katie

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home