Friday, February 25, 2011

I finished Tom's leg warmer in time for him to wear it on his evening walk with the dogs. He says it helped a lot. It was well below freezing tonight, so this was a good test.

It was a gorgeous day, today, cold, but very clear. We went to the Column, which is on the highest hill in town, to admire the view. There was a bald eagle doing the same, and incidentally giving us the best view of a bald eagle we've had yet.

Enjoying the view gave me a pretext to get out of the house. Yes, I tricked myself into getting out of the house, so I wouldn't have an excuse not to run errands downtown. I got the business license I need for the restaurant, made an appointment for a walk-through inspection of the building to see how much needs to be done, and opened a checking account for the business.

Things are coming along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home