Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I had been looking forward to having a day off today; Tom had an all-day seminar in job search skills. Aside from three or four hours of gardening, and making a paella for dinner (and an experimental batch of cookies that went horribly wrong), I did relax with my knitting for most of the day.

Three-fourths of the way through the newest project, the pink mesh overshirt, I found an error that was beyond correction. When I pulled out the needles to frog past the point of the error, I saw that the top was still much, much too wide. I frogged the whole thing out, and started over.

I hope I got the right stitch count, now.


Post a Comment

<< Home