Friday, August 19, 2011

Today, I framed the pirate movie posters I had bought for the men's room at the restaurant. They look so good that now I want to put them in the dining room. Tom and I spent much of the day looking for pirate stuff in Seaside, without a lot of success. After we got home, I spent three hours on eBay, looking for what I wanted. Could be worse. My purchases should be arriving over the next couple of weeks.

From what we hear from our contractor, a couple of weeks is all we'll need. Okay, I still haven't hired staff, or gotten our signs made, or even found out whether the refrigeration in our walk-in works, so we're not ready to make the appointment to be inspected, let alone open. It's coming, though. Now, it looks like we'll be opening shortly after Labor Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home