Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I may not be able to finish the Sea Lettuce Scarf without doing something else in the meantime. While it has become, over time, a simple and relaxing knit, I'm not immune from a) the siren song of all the other yarns in my stash, b) wanting to change directions now and then, and c) wanting to do something that I can finish in a short time, something between a day (that'd be a hat) and a week (that'd be a pair of socks).

I'm not entirely sure a sweater would take longer than this scarf. I've been working on it, on and off, since last August, sure. If I put all the hours in a row, I still think it would come out to a few weeks, and Tom's Christmas sweater didn't take longer than a few weeks.

How can something so ravishing be so dull?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home