Monday, November 09, 2009

It may have been a mistake to start the octopus with the idea of making him realistic. With the mantle size given, his tentacles would be 4 feet long. That would be a lot of repetitive knitting. I finished the first tentacle at slightly over a foot, I think-- I didn't measure it. I've now started the second, with the notion of matching it up, approximately, as I go. Slight irregularity will only increase the realism of the beast.

Made dinner for a couple of friends last night. Back about the same-- I'm pain free at rest, but my activity tolerance is very poor.


Post a Comment

<< Home