Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I tweaked my back this morning, but it doesn't matter. My only plans today were to sit and knit, which I can easily do, tweaked back or no. Well, my to-do list says I was going to reorganize my kitchen cabinets, but, let's be honest; that was never going to happen.

I finished the variegated wedge on the giant shawl I'm making, putting me past the halfway point. I spread it out, in order to admire it; it's already bigger than a typical throw. I'm aiming for a little more than a half-circle. If I had enough yarn to make it a full circle, it would be plenty big enough for a king-sized bedspread. It might be more accurate to call it a cape than a shawl.

I'm madly in love with it, even though it's done in five shades of brown, and I don't wear earth tones.

By the time I finish it, I'll have Tom show me how to post pictures.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home