Friday, July 01, 2011

I finished the second sleeve tonight.

This afternoon, ten huge cartons arrived: the dishes for the restaurant. A small carton holding six pounds of sausages came in the same truck, from a different vendor. The sausages will be much easier to deal with.

Sarah was a little under the weather, but Tom took her to the vet, and she's feeling better already. I thought she had been looking fitter since we moved here, but it's now confirmed; our formerly obese doggie has lost five pounds. That's almost 20% of her body weight; I wish I could do as well. As far as I know, Sarah's entire secret is that she goes for four walks per day, since we moved. I do, as well, but I should scale up the walks for my size. If I walked a mile four times per day, I might also lose 20% of my own body weight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home