Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm happy to say that I'm completely recovered. It's a good thing, too, since Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I'm hosting.

So far, I've made cranberry sauce, wiped the boiled-over cranberry sauce off the stove, and the pumpkin cheesecake is in the oven. I made the crust for that out of cornflakes, because I didn't realize I was out of graham crackers until it was too late to buy some. Sure, the stores are open, but I've been in grocery stores on the day before Thanksgiving (shudder!).

1 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

I just read your comment at Stephanie's. Oh my goodness. I'll be laughing about that one for days. Raccoons are agile little climbers!

--AlisonH at spindyeknit.com (Blogger refuses to believe I'm not on their site anymore)

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home