Saturday, October 15, 2011

The mohair sweater is now 14 inches long. It won't be long now until I separate the front from the back. As I've only used 1 1/2 skeins so far, and I have 6, I have no fear of running out of yarn.

We went to Washington today, for a bit of adventure. Not much adventure, but some. We thoroughly searched through a large antique shop, emerging with a small shelf and a couple of books. Then we took a short walk near Black Lake, a lovely spot just off the highway, after which we had lunch in Long Beach.

Back home, we watched "The Man Who Sued God," starring Billy Connolly. Very enjoyable movie; I wish Tom would grow his hair long again. That's not a non sequitur. Billy Connolly has long hair, and is adorable. Tom, with long hair, is just as adorable, but he refuses to let it grow out. Oh, well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home