Thursday, July 15, 2010

My back has been hurting for much of the last week. It stopped hurting, for most of a day, when I did some heavy-duty yard work on Sunday. Today, it stopped when I did some more heavy-duty yard work. I'd hate to think I'll have to do heavy yard work every day for the rest of my life, in order to remain pain-free. Given how large and unruly my yards are (they're each a quarter acre, and I have two-- three, if you want to be technical), I'll never run out of work that needs to be done, but I'd like to be able to do it at my own pace.

I'm happily about halfway done with the newest top, out of red/orange/purple rayon. I frogged out the shawl I made from that yarn yesterday-- the shawl came out so long that it was unwearable-- so there's plenty of yarn. I left the yarn on the chair I wound it onto as I frogged, so I can be sure it won't tangle. I'll just have to finish it before I have any company over, or I'll have to explain why I have a hank of yarn wound around a chair in front of the sofa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home