Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Soooo busy! Tom's better, but still needs help with most of his ADLs-- Activities of Daily Living. Yesterday, I had to go into town (2 hour drive, each way) to pick up necessities we can't get on the Coast. Today, I have a doctor's appointment of my own to shoehorn into my schedule, and one of the dogs has developed a worrying cough. Will I have the energy to take her to the vet, after my own appointment? Tune in later.

The recycled silk I'm currently working with smells like dust, and my seasonal pinkeye is trying to come back. I think these two things are related, but it's much quicker and easier to apply eye drops than it is to unwind and wash the yarn before knitting with it. The good news is that it looks like I have plenty of both the silk and the alpaca I'm using to tame it, to make a good, big triangular shawl. For once, I don't have to skimp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home